Fresh Soil Mentoring
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. SUBMITTING AN
APPLICATION IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF ACCEPTANCE OF BEING AN
Eligibility Requirements for Program Consideration
- Applicant must not be on probation, parole, pretrial supervision, supervised release, or subject to any federal or state arrest or bench warrant.
- Applicant must be a resident of San Diego County.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- If applicable, the Applicant is clean and sober.
- Applicant must have a deep commitment and desire to work with gang youth, formerly incarcerated and institutional organizations.
- Applicant must be able to attend an 8-week certification course COMMUNITY OUTREACH WORKER/CREDIBLE MENTOR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM except for one excused absence.
Our Mission: The Fresh Soil Mentors’ mission is to provide support of community practitioners to our youth who wish to enhance their knowledge, and strengthen their lives thru education public health and public safety frameworks.